Sphere of business
– Quality Management System Certificate for welding processes in accordance with EN ISO 3834-2.
– WPQR and WPS in accordance with the DNV and EN standards.
– a welding engineers and welding coordinator.
– welders have been certified to perform processes 135 and 135 for non-alloy steel and stainless steel.
– inspections with non-destructive testing made by DNV, TUV, INSPECTA, and GENESIS NDT.
Health and Safety, Quality and Environment
Our greatest value is our people. Hence we strive to conduct business in a manner that protects people, assets, intellectual property, and the environment.
Our activities are fully compliant wit local Law and requirements, and we also follow requirements of our Customers.
All the productions activities are certified in accordance with standards ISO3834 and EN1090 execution class 3.
Our work is arranged in compliance with the requirements of ISO9001 standard. Our aim is to get certified according to the standard in the nearest future.
We are committed to keep the minimal impact of our operations to the nature.
AGMA will continually maintain compliance with all local, state and federal environmental regulations and will strive to reduce our impact on the environment.
Our short term goal is to get certified in accordance with ISO 14001.
Perfect logistical solutions to Western and Northern Europe, and also Russia and CIS
Workshop is situated in Tallinn, Estonia, nearby the Tallinn international airport. Its location in the centerl of local industrial cluster gives a perfect access to all the required services.
Two main Estonian ports are within 30 minutes reach.
Our in-house capabilities
Our workshop allows us to deliver
We operate 2 500m2 of indoor production area, equipped with jigs and bedding. Up to 2 000m2 of outdoor area is available for storage.
Gates and lifting capacity
Gate opening is 5x5 meters. Overhead lifting capacity is 30 tons, and 3 console cranes with 2tons/ea lifting capacity.
Sawing and drilling machines, gas cutting machines and 15 welding machines.
Our normal capacity is 60 tons per month, that can be extended on the short notice.
7. aprillist 2014 15. septembrini 2014 aitas OÜ-l AGMA põhivara soetada Ettevõtluse Arendamise Sihtasutuse alustava ettevõtja kasvutoetuse programm.
Kopli 70A, Tallinn, Estonia